Thursday, March 12, 2015

FOTD/TUTORIAL: Semi Cut Crease Gold Smoky Look (MAC Keepsakes Smoky Eye)

I love a warm and neutral look. It's my go-to makeup since you can pair it with anything and it's the most wearable look. MAC released the Keepsakes collection few months ago and this has been my favorite palette. I want to share with you an easy look that I do using the Smoky Eye palette.




FACE:
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation in Soft Beige
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
MAC Harmony 
Too Faced flushed blush in Oye Vey

EYES:
MAC Smoky Eye palette
Sephora flash liner in Copper Flash
Shiseido Nourising Mascara Base
MAC Painterly paintpot
MAC Dipdown (used in brows)
MAC Beguille brow set
Ebay lashes
MAC Liquid Last (black)

LIPS:
MAC Modesty
Milani Spice Lip Liner


If you want to learn how I did this eye look you can watch my video below. And please check out my Youtube channel for more tutorials.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're really, really beautiful, and all the makeup looks so smooth and elegant. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...