Monday, January 2, 2012

Dior Addict 623 Beige Mondaine



I bought this l/s few weeks ago, and immediately tried to take a good pic of it but it was so difficult cause  these l/s have rounded feet so I couldn't stand them straight and it kept on rolling down, and that explains the"boo boo" cause it fell off while I was trying to take a photo of it. >_<

I bought this l/s at Sephora for SR160 ($42.6). I don't usually buy high end makeup here cause it's so over priced, but when I swatched it on my hand, I just had to buy it! It's so pretty! It's a warm rosy plum with purple micro glitters. This l/s is so moisturizing and made my dry lips unnoticable. It's creamy, opaque, and has a glossy finish. It is my new favorite l/s and great for everyday wear. I usually wear it with just curled lashes with 2 coats of mascara, a rosy blush, and I'm all set!

I swatched it together with 2 of my l/s for comparison. I took the photo with my point and shoot, but I couldn't find the cord & I couldn't upload it on my computer, so I just took a photo of it from my phone.

Clarins Joli Rouge Rose Sorbet, Dior Addict 623 Beige Mondaine, MAC Craving



Dior Addict 623 Beige Mondaine


4 comments:

  1. These lipsticks are so pretty, I'm yet to own one but I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of the boo boo, it still an amazing color!

    By the way, to answer your question, you have to peel the shrimp and leave the tails on then wrap it in lumpia (cut the lumpia wrapper into 4 equal squares), then fry it in really hot oil. You want the wrapper to crisp up but not over cook the shrimp. You should try it!

    Happy New year Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i've said this so many times before..i LOVE ur lips! they r so perfect.i wish i had ur lips..the lipstick is soo gorgeous and looks really good on u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color on your lips is absolutely gorgeous! I have been eyeing the Dior lipsticks and you have convinced me to go get some!!


    www.southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...