Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sephora Nail Patch Art



From the Sephora website:
Nail Patch Art


What it is:
A collection of adhesive nail art patches. 

What it does:
Give nail art a try with this collection of patches that add fun patterns and shine to fingertips and toes! Each set of 18 patches were specifically designed to fit all nail sizes. They apply ultra-easily and provide long wear—with zero drying time or smudging! 

What else you need to know:
Each patch is made of three layers of film for extreme shine and long wear: the base coat film ensures long wear, the color film provides intense color, and the top coat creates 100-percent shine.


I was at Sephora and saw these leopard print nail patch, and thought to give this product a try out of curiosity. I bought it at SR50+ ($14+) 


It came with a small rectangle cardboard which I have no idea what it was for. :p

Instructions:

The instructions were easy to follow. However, I don't recommend tearing the excess sticker. I tried it and it tore a huge piece so I had to use another one. I do recommend that you fold, and file out the excess. It's easier and gives a more clean finish.



Tadaaaah!!!!
Sephora Nail Patch Art A03
 I finished it off with OPI top coat to make it last longer.



After 2 weeks
Only minimal chipping considering I do chores everyday!

Would I purchase again? Definitely!

I kept getting compliments at the mall, random strangers holding my hands and looking at my nails. LOL. I love that it was easy to apply even if it was my first time. I can't review on the difficulty of removing these stickers cause I still have them on. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love this leopard print design. so gorgeous.. 2 weeks and it still looks almost the same!i've got to try this.. thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...