Sunday, August 4, 2013

MAC 'Illustrated' by Rebecca Moses Brown Face Kit (Swatches & Video)

MAC Rebecca Moses Face Kit (brown)


If you've read my previous post, you'll know that I recently purchased the brush set and this palette from MAC's newest collection, 'Illustrated' by Rebecca Moses. I was excited cause this is my 1st time to purchase a palette from a collection. It was $49.50 ($101 value) at the Nordstrom website.

This palette includes:
1 blush (melba)
4 eyeshadows (clockwise: orb, all that glitters, show stopper, smoked sepia)
2 lipsticks (Ravishing clean, Myth light)
1 duo brush (275 SE medium angled brush, and 316 SE lip brush)

The 275 SE brush is so scratchy! I own a 2009 275SE but it was so soft, wider and fluffier, however the one included in this palette is very very scratchy and thinner.


Rebecca Moses Face Kit blush and eyeshadow swatches

The blush & eyeshadows are pigmented but you can barely see orb on my arm cause it's close as my skin color. I thought smoked sepia would be more of an orange brown but it's more of a rustic/dirty brown. I think show stopper was the only e/s I had a difficult time applying to my lid I feel like I need to scrape the eyeshadow on the pan to be able to get a good color pay off.

 MAC L/S comparisons

MAC L/S comparisons

And now, my FIRST youtube video :) Tutorial on how I use this palette. Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...