Thursday, November 6, 2014

MAC Heirloom Mix and Keepsakes Holiday Collection Swatches

I have always been excited over MAC's holiday collections cause they release a lot of palettes, kits, and minis for us to try different ones. So when I read about this collection at Temptalia's blog, I knew I had to order from the states cause over here in Saudi Arabia they release it 1 to 2 months late. If you read my previous blog post, you'll know that I only got 3 items from the collection cause I already own similar colors and dupes of the other items, and the other ones just didn't interest me. So here are the products that I got.





 MAC Keepsakes Smokey Eye Palette



MAC Keepsakes Smokey Eyes Swatches

With this palette, I really tried my best to get good swatches. I scraped and even sprayed my arm with Fix plus to get a good color pay off but I just couldn't get a decent swatch cause they're too sheer. I noticed every time they come out with palettes, the colors and textures are not exact to the original single pots. I love the packaging of this palette but the swatches are just disappointing. 


MAC Heirloom Mix Seeking Adoration


MAC Seeking Adoration Swatch

I love the texture and smell of cremesheen glasses. Unlike their lip glass, this isn't too sticky and they are a little bit bigger.



MAC Modern Majesty

MAC Modern Majesty Swatch

This pigment is so pretty! It looks like plum in the pan, but when swatted it's like mauve/brown I just can't explain it. 

I hope you find my swatches helpful and I love to hear from you guys on the comment section. :) 

Love,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...