Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nordstrom Makeup Haul and MAC Heirloom Mix Collection

I was excited when I saw a blog post of MAC's new holiday collection. I knew I had to buy from the US so it would be cheaper. I placed my order on Oct. 21st and just received them 2 days ago Nov. 2nd. If you didn't know, Nordstrom doesn't ship cosmetics internationally so I had to use my US address from Borderlinx as the shipping location. When I received the package it looked like this:


I already cut the tape cause I just couldn't wait to see what's inside! :) Oh the joy of opening packages!


Then I saw this. My items were unprotected and I saw some powder from the eyeshadow, so I knew something was broken. I wish Nordstrom placed some stuffing or some sort of paper inside to protect the items.


Here are the products that I got.

  • Beauty blender with the liquid cleanser
  • Clinique bottom lash mascara (my favorite cause it doesn't smudge and the small brush makes it easier to apply)
  • MAC smokey eyes palette (from their new holiday collection Keepsakes)
  • Donna Karan cashmere mist deo 
  • MAC lip glass in Seeking Adoration (from their new holiday collection Heirloom mix)
  • NAKED basics palette from Urban Decay
  • MAC pressed pigment in Modern Majesty (from their new holiday collection Heirloom mix)
  • MAC eyeshadow in Brown script
  • MAC liquid last black liner

And here are the samples that I've chosen. 


I first opened the NAKED basics palette. I knew the broken eyeshadow was from this palette cause when I took it out of the box the packaging was dusty. I was so nervous upon opening it I thought all the eyeshadows were shattered. Luckily it was only the color "Venus" and it was only a small chip. 


Next was from the MAC Heirloom Mix collection. I was so excited to get my hands on these cause the colors are just so pretty and the packaging is beautiful! I will post swatches in my next blog post.


MAC Seeking Adoration




MAC Modern Majesty





MAC Smokey eyes palette

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and I would love to hear from you in the comments section. 


Love,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...