Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eyebrow Threading Gone Wrong

Yesterday I decided to have my eyebrows threaded. I had my first experience of eyebrow threading at that place few months ago, and I really liked how my brows turned out so I decided to have it done again yesterday. But look what happened.......







I cry whenever I get them threaded so I always expect it to be painful. But when I got home, I saw that parts of my skin got threaded. :( It was soooo painful especially when I wash my face. I'm thinking of going back to that place and letting them know what they've done but even if I do that there's nothing else I can do bout my lids. :(

Lesson learned: Don't get your eyebrows threaded at a cheap salon which doesn't specialize in threading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. OWW I can't even imagine, it must hurt so bad >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGG this is insane!! i get my eyebrows/face threaded all the time.. but i've NEVER had that happen.. omgosh make sure you disinfect it with some neosporan or something! so it doesn't get infected or something! that's crazy i'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...