MAC All Over Brush Kit ('Illustrated' by Rebecca Moses)
Nordstrom recently launched this collection few weeks ago, and I had to make sure I get my hands on this brush set and the brown palette (photos and swatches on my next post). The ribbon design of the brush roll is just so pretty and girly and I just love the combination of brushes included in this kit.
I bought them online at Nordstrom for $49.50 and had them delivered via Borderlinx since Nordstrom don't allow beauty products to be shipped internationally. I only payed $25 of shipping fee together with another 12 items of makeup. Still cheaper than to buy MAC here in Saudi Arabia!
M·A·C presents a brush roll featuring exclusive illustrations by witty fashion designer, Rebecca Moses and special-edition brushes shaped with full-size brush heads.
- 168 SE Large Angled Contour Brush (1 1/4"W x 5"H).
- 287 SE Duo Fibre Eyeshadow Brush (1 1/4"W x 5"H).
- 224 SE Tapered Blending Brush (1 3/4"W x 5"H).
- 219 SE Pencil Brush (1 1/2"W x 5"H).
- 266 SE Small Angle Brush (1 1/2"W x 5"H).
- Brush roll crafted with pocket, flap to protect brushes and two small open pouches secured with an easy and efficient ribbon closure (6 1/2"W x 4"H; 8 1/2"H when open).
The 168 SE is used for applying blush, or bronzer to contour the face.
The 224 SE is great for blending the harsh edges of eyeshadow and for blending concealer.
The 266 SE is great for applying gel liner on the top lash line or for creating a defined brow.
I think this brush set is great especially when traveling, and if you want to try MAC brushes without breaking the bank, this is a good deal! :)