Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sleek Makeup

I've been seeing bloggers raving about Sleek Makeup for the last 2 years but it was only recently that I've decided to see for myself what the hype was all about. I placed my order on their website sleekmakeup.com on April 19, and on their website, you can see the status of your order. Mine said "Processing" for 2 days so I really wasn't sure if my orders went through cause I've read on their FB page and other blog posts that many people were having issues with their orders like they still haven't received their package after 2 months, some of the items were missing, some of the orders wasn't processed even though the amount of the purchase was deducted through their credit card, etc. So I e-mailed them on April 21, and they responded the next day and said that the items were already shipped. The only downside of purchasing from them is that they don't provide you with tracking numbers. Luckily, I received my items after 15 days from the dispatch date. In case you didn't know, sleek makeup is a UK makeup brand and they ship internationally. Shipping was only $5.09!



My orders were nicely packed and the eyeshadows were in good shape. :)



 Face contour kit in Medium ($8.49), Acid palette ($9.99)


 Bad girl palette ($9.99), Au naturel palette ($9.99)


My most fav palette of all, Oh so special ($9.99)

I'm happy with the items and will definitely purchase again from their website! I will probably do separate posts for swatches and looks using these palettes. :)

5 comments:

  1. Really great post! I LOVE Sleek, I have the oh so special pallet as well and love how pigmented the colors are :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For the price, these palettes are really worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I've been dying to try sleek makeup but the shipping fee and waiting time to the US is holding me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much is shipping to the states? Mine was only $5 super cheap lang..

      Delete
  3. Sleek products are such great value for money.

    These eyeshadow palettes are so beautiful.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...