Monday, January 29, 2018

Guerlain Meteorites Birthday Candle Pearls


These little cute powder beads always take me back when I was a little girl, and my mama had a similar blush beads on her vanity and I was just amazed at how cute and pretty it was.

Feelunique had a huge sale so I was excited to order this. 💖 this is the Guerlain Meteorites Birthday Candle Pearls. It has that signature Guerlain scent and it smells so nice.


Guerlain Meteorites Birthday Candle Pearl



 Swatches:


Heavily swatched



Blended


My thoughts: 

Okay, what is this supposed to do? Is it a finishing powder or a highlighter? Haha! I honestly don’t know LOL. When applied on my face you can’t actually notice the tiny sparkles unless you’re out in the sun. I think this is “that” product that looks good in your vanity but product wise, it’s just okay. ☺️ would i repurchase? Sure if they’re on sale LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...