Thursday, July 28, 2011

OPI Black Shatter

I was so excited to receive my black shatter yesterday! I ordered it online cause I couldnt find a shop that sells OPI here. I've been wanting to have this nail polish since it came out and I finally have it! :)


I bought this for P490 that's $11! As soon as I received the package I tried applying it on different base colors to see which looked best.


I like how it looked against the middle finger. The base is Etude PK005. The shatter actually depends on how you apply the polish. If you apply too thick, you will get bigger cracks. I actually tried putting on a thick coat and I got a huge crack at the middle.

Final nails taken with my phone. I used the Etude polish on this but it looks pink in this photo. You can see the real color from the photo above.

I showed mama my nails and she said, I should've just chipped my nail polish on purpose to get the same effect LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...