Sunday, March 10, 2013

LUSH "So White Bath Ballistic"


I got this during our Philippines holiday vacay few months ago cause we don't have LUSH here in Khobar. I saw the sign on their window that all of their xmas products were 50% off so I had to take advantage. :) I forgot how much this was cause I lost the receipt but it was one of their xmas products so it was 50% off.



As soon as I opened the package I could smell the fruity apple bath bomb.


When dropped in the bath it turned pink.....


Then look what happens..........


NOTHING! It did nothing to my bath water except for the faint smell. I would like bath bombs to turn my water to a diff color or make bubbles to make bath a fun experience.

So I decided to use half of my LUSH crackersnap which has a lemony scent to it.


I love that it turns the water green/yellow.


So would I re-purchase "So White" bath ballistic? NEVER again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...