Last wednesday I stopped by sephora and bought a few items for NARS.
Got 2 of the 9941 artist palette, 1 for me and for my mom. I think I got my makeup addiction from her. She used to be a flight attendant, went to different countries, loved signature makeup. She gave my my first ever MAC studio fix powder, shu uemura lash curler, and benefit benetint when I was in high school.
colors that are in the palette are:
- India Song (soft butter yellow with a hint of shimmer)
- Night Star (sheer peach with gold pearls)
- Night Clubbing (black with gold pearls)
- Ondine (plum with gold shimmer)
- Honolulu Honey (satin flesh toned beige)
- Dolce Vita (sheer dusty rose)
- Gipsy (sheer warm berry)
- Trans Siberian (semi matte ruby rose)
- Copacabana (glistening pearl)
- Malibu (pinkish brown)
also got the balance foundation in Santa Fe, single e/s in baby girl, fathom, and duo e/s in cordura.
I wore the e/s on the palette last night at my husband's basketball victory party. I was able to take a photo of the eye makeup last night AFTER the party so the makeup doesn't look so clean and nice anymore.
This was after 10 hrs! I was glad on how the e/s held up since it was super hot & humid outside! Just imagine the desert heat! I was sweatin all over the place my top was covert in sweat!
Products used on eyes:
MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (base)
NARS Ondine (applied on the lid)
NARS Night Clubbing (crease)
MAC All That Glitters (above the crease)
NARS Night Star (brow bone & inner corners)
Maybelline gel liner
Rimmel waterproof black eyeliner (waterline)