It's been a while since I played with my coastal scents 78 palette, and the colors I mostly used are the neutral ones. I've had this palette for years and the blues have remain untouched so I decided to use it and do a smokey blue look.
Smashbox HD foundation (i don't know what shade cause i have it on a sample jar from sephora)
MAC studio fix concealer NC25 for under eye circles
Rimmel blush in Santa Rose
Coastal Scents 78 palette (royal blue and black)
NYX jumbo pencil in electric blue
NYX glitter eye liner in disco ball 02
Mikyajy eyebrow pencil 02
Maybelline collosal mascara (i only use this on FOTDs since it doesn't hold my curl well.)
Rimmel waterproof black retractable eyeliner
MAC The faerie glenn l/s
NARS Rose Birman l/g
1. FACE: Put on foundation, concealer, and loose powder on under eye to catch fall outs
2. EYES: Apply NYX jumbo pencil on the lid.
3. Apply the royal blue e/s from the 78 palette on top of the lid where you applied nyx jumbo pencil
4. Apply the black e/s from the 78 palette on the outer V and crease area
5. Blend the black with any nude matte colored e/s and also apply the nude color up to the brow bone.
6. Apply a shimmer nude or white e/s on the inner corners of the eye and on the brow bone. Line your eyes with a black eyeliner, and above it, line your eyes with the glitter eyeliner. Curl your lashes and apply mascara and falsies, I used ELF false eye lashes.
7. Line the lower lash line with the black e/s on the outer corner, and with the blue e/s on the inner corner, and apply the black eyeliner on the waterline.
8. FACE: contour and apply blush on the cheekbones
9. Apply lipstick, and top it off with lipgloss
taken on day light